Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lens Baby


I got a new toy a while back.  it's a lens baby - a cute little selective focus lens.


 i got it used on amazon, so - no surprise - it came with no instructions or documentation. 


well, it has certainly brought me right back to my early days in photography.  i'm not finding it exactly user-friendly and am frankly having a hard time getting it to do what i want.


 i was determined to at least have some fun with it so i tried it out in my yard last week (before the torrential rains began)


i think that, with practice, it definitely has some possibilities!


another project to add to my growing list.....

3 comments:

  1. I'm likin' it!!! You say you don't know how to use it ... looks wonderful to me! I love hazy, blurry photos ... that's one reason I want to play with photo shop! Glad you got a new toy. We girls need to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you take amazing pictures..thanks patty..simply beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gor JUSS photos!!!

    love them Patty!

    xxoo
    k

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!