Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Wish

 
There’s a day that occurs this time of year
When cupids and hearts and Valentine cheer
Are all the rage and fashion.

This day has become so commercialized,
And sweethearts spend more than we realize
To indicate their passion.

This wish I’m sending didn’t cost a lot;
And trite and commercial it’s certainly not,
Just brimming with love and affection.

So please accept my Valentine wishes
In place of real live hugs and kisses
Extended in your direction.

The space between us may be wide
Yet in each other we confide –
A true heartfelt connection!!

 
(Unearth version)



i sincerely hope that your day is filled with love of all kinds,
 both giving and receiving!!

4 comments:

  1. YOU, my dear Patti, are so creative. Thanks for the wonderful images! Enjoyed my visit so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post!
    love you sweet Patty!!

    xoxoxo
    happy happy day!
    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the coolest post and I love it...Thank You for all the kind words they always make me feel better...I also love your pictures..Im sorry about the RV..that stinks so much....but it looks like you had such a good time...Happy Valentines day...Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. love who i see in the midst of that heart.
    especially you my dear.
    xoxox
    c

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!