Monday, February 13, 2012

I Know These Things Are True....


i know these things are true.....

that love is all there is
that things don’t matter
that most of what i fret about will never happen
that this moment is incredibly rich and beautiful
just as it is
that I am incredibly rich and beautiful
just as i am
that i am not my body



that the marvels of life are just below the surface
that there is silence under the chaos
that every difficulty can be an opening to growth
that it’s best to do one thing at a time and give my full attention to it
that i already have everything i need
that loving myself is a prerequisite to loving others….
that love is all there is

then why do i keep forgetting?



i guess we all need reminders now and then...


sending bushels of LOVE your way!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yes - it's amazing how many times I need to be reminded of these same words myself. Thank-you for this today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very loving spirit Patty and you were created by a loving God, who made you in His likeness....now that is something to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need reminders too. Thank you for this one.

    Happy Valentine's Day, Patty!

    so much love to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty, this is a wonderful and true reminder.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!