Monday, March 26, 2012

Girl of the Liquid Eyes




our eyes meet
eyes that transfix and transcend
spring from a deep well
and speak silently
of a place i do not yet know
pools of molten emotion
i slip in
struggling not to drown….
(what planet do you come from??)




yea, this one is a little different.
no doubt 5 weeks in various shelters have left their mark
yet a more mellow, affectionate, grateful,
quietly compliant girl
you could not find
she’s some kind of angel, this one!


First meeting
 Welcome, Bailey!!

and big thanks to SD Spaniel Rescue!



3 comments:

  1. She's really, really cute! Reminds me of a stuffed dog I had when I was a child that was a cocker spaniel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! bailey is a gem! she's adorable and so loved. this makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, what a sweet heart, just so lovely, those eyes, those eyes, you are so lucky, I'm sad to say I have puppy envy,,, big time!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!