Monday, September 16, 2013

Personal Manifesto




i’ve been working on this for a while….. so here we go, as of today, knowing that likely i will keep tweaking and adjusting….

stay close to nature
be awake and amazed
live in gratitude (ALWAYS)
empathize
act with compassion
need little
keep learning
create every day
share what you have and what you have learned




obviously, there are many others i could have included – this is my selection for today – not perfect, not complete, but a start....



 i am especially working with #3.  i have been dealing with several issues that, though not earth-shaking, have been quite draining of time, money and energy…. so i decided to practice RADICAL GRATITUDE.  basically, approaching everything with gratitude, no matter what, and working out the details of that as i go along….. i’ll let you know how it goes! 


2 comments:

  1. whether my daughters hears me or not, i always tell them that there is always something to appreciate, always something to be grateful for. it's a generating energy, so the more you are grateful, the more you have to be grateful for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so much of gratitude when I read your words. I haven't told you this but when you had a post about The Book of Awakening I got so curious so I bought it the same evening through the internet. And that book has also taught me much about gratitude.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!